Chicken Korma is a traditional Indian dish that’s light and flavorful almond curry made with tomato paste, plenty of spices and cream that’s buttery and completely delicious.
TRY OUR CHEF TESTED CHICKEN KORMA CATERING RECIPE.
chicken korma – Homemade Garam Masala Recipe:
- 3 ½ tablespoons ground cardamom
- 2 ½ tablespoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground coriander
- Add the spices to a dry skillet and cook on medium heat, stirring frequently until you can smell the spices.
- Let them cool before adding them to a covered container to use within 2 months
chicken korma COOKING METHOD:
Cut the chicken thighs into small 1 ½ to 2 inch chunks and put them in a large bowl.
Add the tomato paste, ginger, garlic, garam masala, crushed red pepper, paprika, cardamom, salt, turmeric and almonds into a food processor on high.
speed until completely smooth.
Add the mixture to the bowl with the chicken along with the yogurt and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate.
Calories: 682kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 210mg | Sodium: 582mg | Potassium: 658mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 895IU | Vitamin C: 4.3mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 2.3mg
For more of our delicious recipes and meals please click the link below or give us a call.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.